All Jacob Bromwell® flasks are lined with tin to ensure beverage safety. We recommend storing spirits in your flask no more than 1-2 days at a time for best taste and freshness. The original bottle is best for long term storage of any spirits. Still need help? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- How do I know the Jacob Bromwell® flasks made overseas are of the same quality as the items Jacob Bromwell produces in the USA?
- Are your flasks lined with another metal?
- Is copper safe to drink from?
- Instructions for our Original Popcorn Popper & Signature Chestnut Roaster
- Instructions for our Old Fashioned Potato Baker
- Why would I buy a Jacob Bromwell® product when I can purchase a modern equivalent for less money?
- Why does the Model One come with a wood stopper and a cork stopper?
- Why does my Jacob Bromwell® product have the words "Michigan City" on it?
- Why are some Jacob Bromwell® items tinned and others are not?
- Where are Jacob Bromwell® products made?